Personal and Electronic Consents
Consent to Collect Personal Information
Consent to Collect Personal Information
I hereby acknowledge and otherwise authorise:
- By supplying personal information to Zwab Ventures PTY LTD (ACN 625 682 831), Bizcap NZ Limited (NZBN 9429048276863) and Bizcap AU Pty Ltd (ACN 633 927 090), I am authorised to supply that personal information.
- The Information Match Request, the Information Match Result and other Information Match Data and access to and use of the DVS, may involve use of third-party systems and services.
- Submitting my name, residential address and date of birth to a credit reporting body for the purpose of conducting an identity verification match.
- You consent that we (including any of our overseas associates on our behalf) can do any of the following at any time:
- Credit information: Seek and use personal credit information about you to assess an application for credit.
- Landlord information: Seek and use landlord information and rental confirmation from your current landlord.
- Obtain a credit report from credit reporting bodies: Seek and use a credit report about you provided by a credit-reporting agency for the purpose of assessing your application.
- Provide information to credit reporting bodies: Give to a credit reporting body personal or commercial information about you. The information may include identity particulars; the fact that credit has been applied for and the amount; the fact that we are a current credit provider to you; advice that payments are no longer overdue; advice that cheques drawn by you have been dishonoured more than once; in specified circumstances that in our opinion you have committed a serious credit infringement; and the credit provided to you by us has been paid or otherwise discharged.
- Disclose personal information: Disclose personal information about you as required by law, or to organisations involved in providing credit to you, any of our associates or contractors, or people considering acquiring or taking an interest in our business or assets. This includes disclosing personal information about you to the third party technology providers that we use to process your application for a loan, some of whom are based overseas.
- Bank Statements and third party account aggregation service provider: By obtaining from you access to your internet banking, our third party service provider will access your personal information for the purpose of providing your bank account information to us. We will obtain the last six months bank transactions on the date you apply for a loan, in addition to further ongoing bank transactions for the term of the loan, for the purpose of assessing any future loan application. We note that your bank’s terms may prohibit you from sharing your login, so you agree to appoint our third party service provider as your agent to access your internet banking on your behalf solely for this purposes and you consent to our ongoing access to this information for the term of the loan and the purposes outlined above.
- Customer identification: Disclose personal information about you to a credit reporting agency for the purpose of verifying your identity against the information held on your credit file. Should you not agree to have your identity verified by these means, please contact us so that we can discuss other options with you.
- Provide information about your loan, which may include personal information, to any introducer including but not limited to the loan term, balance and repayment history.
Consent to Receive Contract Documentation Electronically
You consent to us sending you notices and other documents in connection with your dealings with us (“Electronic Communication”) by electronic means, including by email, text or by the member log-in area via our web site. You understand that upon the giving this consent:
- We will make all notices, statutory disclosures (including, if applicable, the Information Statement and Credit Guide), statements of account, copy of the contract and other documents available for a reasonable period of time in the customers log-in area on our website for retrieval by you, OR we will send you such documents by e-mail or other form of electronic communication;
- If the information is displayed in the customers log-in area, we will promptly send you an e-mail or other form of electronic communication to the e-mail address nominated notifying you that information is available for retrieval from our website and notify you of the nature of that information;
- You must regularly check your nominated e-mail inbox for notices; You may withdraw your Electronic Communication consent at any time by contacting us on 1300 922 223, provided you provide a suitable means for us to communicate with you.
I acknowledge that:
I am not required to consent to any, or all, of the acts or practices described above. However, my refusal to provide certain consents may prevent Bizcap from assessing this application for commercial credit or my suitability to act as guarantor (as applicable);
- As part of the credit application process, Bizcap may collect additional personal information from me (including over the phone) and, if it does, the Bizcap Privacy Statement and consent statements will apply to the collection, use and disclosure of that information.
Connect with us: